Marketing Assistant Internship in HCMC
IzyViet provides administrative support for foreigners who want to live, work, do business and invest in Vietnam. The most common services we provide to individuals are delivering visa extensions, work permits, temporary resident cards and driving licenses.
In 2020, we launched our services for corporates and investors: company setup with a foreign investor, accounting services, HR support with foreign workers, etc.
Launched in 2019 in HCMC, IzyViet has now a representative office in Hanoi, and a honorary office in Nha Trang. Our company can help foreigners living in other provinces as well.
About this internship:
We are recruiting a Marketing Assistant in HCMC, able to do some copywriting, image editing and community management, who will be responsible for:
- Creating the content calendar for our website, social medias and emailing campaigns
- Writing and editing blog articles
- Publishing posts on social medias; captions and images
- Organising and piloting online Marketing campaigns along the year.
About the conditions:
IzyViet offers a great working environment, with a lot of team-efforts and daily use of English:
- You will work from the office: Mon-Fri, 8:45-17:45. Lunck break 1H.
- Monthly allowance negotiable depending on your expertise and profile.
- Benefits: paid-holidays, bonuses, free parking.
- Long term opportunity after the internship is to be expected.
- You are required to bring your own laptop.
We are looking for smart and dynamic professionals, who are willing to commit long term into a fast growing environment.
- Creative, consistent and can-do attitude. Proactive, professional and problem solving skills.
- Experienced in online marketing: blog articles, social media posts, image and video editing.
- Advanced level in WordPress, Adobe suite (or equivalent), Business Suite, Linkedin, etc.
- Proficiency in English is a must. French, Korean, Japanese, Chinese are a plus.
How to apply:
This internship offer is open to applicants now. Apply in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, our manager will get back to you if your profile fits to our criterias.
Please note, send your CV in English and don’t forget to detail your motivations. If you have any question about the job, please email us.