Front-Office Agent Full-time job HCMC
IzyViet provides administrative support for foreigners who want to live, work, do business and invest in Vietnam. The most common services we provide to individuals are delivering visa extensions, work permits, temporary resident cards and driving licenses.
In 2020, we launched our services for corporates and investors: company setup with a foreign investor, accounting services, HR support with foreign workers, etc.
Launched in 2019 in HCMC, IzyViet has now a representative office in Hanoi, and a honorary office in Nha Trang. Our company can help foreigners living in other provinces as well.
We are currently hiring different profiles for the head quarters in HCMC, please check this website for more information.
About the job:
Everyday, all our team members are sharing tasks and exchanging with our customers. Our main focus is to offer professional solutions, delivered in a timely manner. In order to do this, we are recruiting a Front-Office Agent Full-time job in HCMC who will be responsible for:
- Answering our clients on the phone, via email, on social medias and at the office.
- Clarifying resquests, explain our services, discover needs and make quotations.
- Work with the team and our different suppliers.
- Manipulating important documents, datas and payments.
- Working under the supervision of the manager and adapting to additional requests depending on the needs from the company.
About the conditions:
IzyViet offers a great working environment, with a lot of team-efforts and daily use of English. As a Front-Office Agent Full-time,
- You will work from the office: Mon-Fri, 8:45-18:45. Lunck break 1H.
- Monthly salary negotiable depending on your expertise and profile.
- Benefits: Official HDLD after training period, paid leaves, high bonuses, free parking.
- Long term opportunity and possibilities to evolve to higher positions.
- You are required to bring your own laptop.
We are looking for smart and dynamic professionals, who are willing to commit long term into a fast growing environment.
- High interest in using English and meeting foreigners on a daily basis. Intermediary level accepted. If you speak a third language, let us know!
- High interpersonal skills and at ease when communicating with people; oral and written.
- Detail oriented, caucious with sensitive information.
- Proactive, professional and problem solving attitude.
- Experienced as a receptionist, assistant, secretary AND experiences handling foreign clients are both a real plus.
How to apply:
This Front-Office Agent Full-time job in HCMC is open to applicants now. Apply in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, our manager will get back to you if your profile fits to our criterias.
Please note, send your CV in English and don’t forget to detail your motivations, expected dates . If you have any question about the job, please email us.