Accountant position available at IzyViet
IzyViet provides administrative support for foreigners who want to live, work, do business and invest in Vietnam. The most common services we provide to individuals are delivering visa extensions, work permits, temporary resident cards and driving licenses.
In 2020, we launched our services for corporates and investors: company setup with a foreign investor, accounting services, HR support with foreign workers, etc.
Launched in 2019 in HCMC, IzyViet has now a representative office in Hanoi, and a honorary office in Nha Trang. Our company can help foreigners living in other provinces as well.
About the job:
Everyday, all our team members are sharing tasks and exchanging with our customers. Our main focus is to offer professional solutions, delivered in a timely manner. In order to do this, we are recruiting an accountant in HCMC who will be responsible for:
- Issuing VAT invoices, tax reports (and other reports) for our BtoB clients
- Consult and share expert inputs with clients and the team about new decrets, update in the laws, accounting obligations, etc.
- Assist the sales team and managers with corporate clients, on issues related to accounting, laws and administrative consulting services.
About the conditions:
IzyViet offers a great working environment, with a lot of team-efforts and daily practice of English (a basic English is enough)
- You will work from the office: Mon-Fri, 8:45-17:45. Lunck break 1H.
- Monthly salary negotiable depending on your expertise and profile.
- Benefits: Official HDLD after training period, paid leaves, high bonuses, free parking.
- Long term opportunity.
- You are required to bring your own laptop.
We are looking for smart and dynamic professionals, who are willing to commit long term into a fast growing environment.
- You have a degree as a certified accountant.
- Detail oriented, caucious with sensitive information.
- Proactive, professional and problem solving attitude.
- Experience as an accountant and with BtoB clients is a real plus.
How to apply:
This job offer is open to applicants now. Apply in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, our manager will get back to you if your profile fits to our criterias.
Please note, send your CV in English and don’t forget to detail your motivations. If you have any question about the job, please email us.